Recent Update Summary:
- Added the ability to record the application of more than one substance per record. Now if you are applying a mixture, you can do data entry just once for all the substances being applied. (Thank-yous go to to Darwin, Eddie, and ‘toddlitt’ for letting us know this feature was needed. And to Darwin and Eddie for testing it.)
- Created a user-defined fields feature. From the Preferences menu, you choose Extra Input Fields to create named data entry fields that will appear for each pesticide or for each report. Once defined, the extra fields can be enabled and disabled as you need them. (And another thank-you to Darwin for urging us to implement this and to Eddie for testing and finding issues with it.)
- Updated the format of the latitude/longitude in the email so that it is directly pastable into a Google maps search. (As suggested wisely by Bruce in regards to one of our other geo-locating products, SnapToMe.)
- Moved to a new faster email service provider.
- Added a ‘Tips’ section providing useful information like wind speed estimation, and sprayer calibration techniques.
- Fixed a small bug in the “About” button on the outbox menu.
- Messages that have not been sent will automatically be retried when the phone reboots.
- Removed the move to SD Card capability; conflicts with the new automatic retry feature.
- Fixed some odd behavior with the outbox layout.
- Fixed a small bug that was causing the Retry and Resend all buttons to remain visible when they shouldn’t be.
- Added an outbox that will automatically retry sending emails until successful. This means that you can use the product in field locations where you don’t have cell phone service! The records are just queued up on the phone and emailed later when you get back into cell tower range.
- Added Move to SD Card capability.
- Improved ‘Preferences’ interface; should make it easier to set up the app initially and to change settings as needed.
- Clarified disclaimer text based on feedback we've gotten from early users.
- Initial version with special early access pricing.